Е-Commerce Director в Л'Этуаль
- To define, benchmark and to implement E-Commerce strategy for the large geographically spread perfumery retailer;
- To strengthen approved e-commerce strategy through the synergy of marketing instruments, technology product development, digital and business management.
- To revise existing initiatives in the field of E-Commerce, Internet, Digital and to assess its positive influence on sales and general commercial value creation for the Company;
- To suggest a number of short and long-term initiatives focused on the development of E-Commerce strategy;
- To participate in creation and implementation of commercial, marketing and business development activities;
- To manage e-commerce, catalogue, merchandising, direct mailing, interactive marketing, promotional activities and programs including SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (search engine marketing), On-site and cross-channel.
- To build a team of strong professionals in E-Commerce, to coach, to motivate and to retain them;
- To oversee the budgeting process of the E-Commerce function including planning of the return investments;
- To integrate the whole E-function proactively into the Commercial and General business strategy of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Economics
- 5+ years experience in E-Commerce management with a large international off-line and/or on-line retail
- Excellent management skills (building a team is a plus)
- Oral and written fluency in Business English is a must.
- Good understanding of the following Specialties: E-commerce, Social media, Marketing strategy, consumer marketing, Customer loyalty, Direct marketing, Customer services, Interactive marketing, CRM, Business intelligence, Online marketing, Branding, Multi channel, Cross media campaigns, Online retailing.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.